[Samba] Windows 10 ADUC no properties window

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Dec 22 08:08:38 UTC 2016

Hai,

No Win7 is not required, its just that the first version had some problems like missing that tab.

No, its not a Samba issue, MS removed some parts from RSAT. Its on the wiki.

Is it working now, keep it.

@Miguel.

> Why point to third party links instead of the proper link to the original Microsoft page?

The version there is the patched version with a working properties tab, i just didnt know there was a fixed version from microsoft.

We cant know everything. :-/

Greetz,

Louis