[Samba] Samba4 Centos 7 - CPU 100%

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Aug 29 12:22:53 UTC 2016

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:09:46 -0300
Maiquel Consalter via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> i tryed make some tests, but the problem it the same. Someone have
> some idea how i solve my problem ? I try the new instalation, upgrade
> all packates but before 1 minute the process still in 100% and the
> process is rpc_server.

You say you have compiled Samba yourself, so I take it that Samba is
installed at /usr/local/samba, if so, is the new samba in your PATH and
are there any OS Samba packages installed ?

Is there a firewall running, if so, try turning it off
Is Selinux running, if so, try disabling it.

What packages did you install before compiling Samba ?

Rowland