[Samba] Samba4 Centos 7 - CPU 100%

Maiquel Consalter maiquelconsalter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:53:33 UTC 2016

>You say you have compiled Samba yourself, so I take it that Samba is
i>nstalled at /usr/local/samba, if so, is the new samba in your PATH and
>are there any OS Samba packages installed ?
I compile myself. I removed all packets for samba before start the
instalation.
My options: ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc/samba/ --mandir=/usr/share/man/
--enable-debug --enable-selftest && make && make instasll

>Is there a firewall running, if so, try turning it off // Is Selinux
running, if so, try disabling it.
setenforce 0
service firewalld stop
service iptables stop
service ip6tables stop
systemctl disable firewalld
systemctl disable iptables
systemctl disable ip6tables

>What packages did you install before compiling Samba ?

yum install libacl-devel e2fsprogs-devel gnutls-devel readline-devel
python-devel gdb pkgconfig gcc libblkid-devel zlib-devel
setroubleshoot-server setroubleshoot-plugins policycoreutils-python
libsemanage-python setools-libs-python setools-libs popt-devel
libpcap-devel sqlite-devel libidn-devel libxml2-devel libacl-devel
libsepol-devel libattr-devel keyutils-libs-devel cyrus-sasl-devel
krb5-workstation perl openldap-devel bind bind-sdb

Tks

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:09:46 -0300
> Maiquel Consalter via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> > i tryed make some tests, but the problem it the same. Someone have
> > some idea how i solve my problem ? I try the new instalation, upgrade
> > all packates but before 1 minute the process still in 100% and the
> > process is rpc_server.
> >

> You say you have compiled Samba yourself, so I take it that Samba is
> installed at /usr/local/samba, if so, is the new samba in your PATH and
> are there any OS Samba packages installed ?
>
> Is there a firewall running, if so, try turning it off
> Is Selinux running, if so, try disabling it.
>
> What packages did you install before compiling Samba ?
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Att,
Maiquel