[Samba] Samba Wiki change suggestion

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at datacontrolsystems.com
Fri Aug 26 16:46:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I use Unison everyday to keep my file servers synchronized, but I do have
to rely on POSIX permissions because at the moment, Unison does not support
ACL attributes.  I'm on the Unison users mailing list too, so I'll make an
inquiry about the future of Windows ACLs and report back with the answer
from the Unison devs.

Mike E.