[Samba] Fwd: RE: Query regarding LDAP

Hasan Salim hsalim at sargent-disc.com
Tue Aug 16 11:18:38 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Any advice on the below would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Hasan

--
SD footer

*Sargent Disc Ltd*

Sargent-Disc. We take the drama out of production
<http://www.sargent-disc.com/>
T:+44 (0)1753 630300 	<http://www.twitter.com/SargentDisc>
<http://www.sargent-disc.com/sargent-disc-uk/news-insights/news/payroll-world-awards-winner-2014.aspx>

W: www.sargent-disc.com <http://www.sargent-disc.com>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/945302>
E: enquiries at sargent-disc.com <mailto:>
<http://www.facebook.com/SargentDisc>
A:The Coach House, Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Bucks, SL0 0NH

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not a named
addressee you are prohibited from reviewing, printing, disseminating,
distributing, copying or altering this email or any part of it. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender of
the error immediately, do not read or use the communication in any
manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the
communication was sent via email. Sargent-Disc Ltd and associated
companies reserve the right to monitor all email communications through
their network.

Warning: This e-mail may have been intercepted and its information
altered. Sargent-Disc Ltd has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
that no viruses are present in this email or attachments. The recipient
is responsible for checking and deleting viruses and Sargent-Disc Ltd
does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.

Sargent-Disc Ltd - Registered Office: Clay Barn, Ipsley Court,
Berrington Close, Redditch, B98 0TD. Registered in England and Wales,
Registration No: 2020919