[Samba] Bind on non-DC host (formerly: bind 9.11.b2 with samba 4.4.5)

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:41:32 UTC 2016

In both cases there is no reason why theses services must be on the same
machine.

What was interesting with Andrew's comment was the explanation. The wiki
says they must be on same machine, the list was asked several times and
always the answer was they must be on same host. Until yesterday there was
no explanations about the why, which is in my own opinion something
important.

More why, less dumb questions.