[Samba] Samba 4.2.11 Group Policy (GPO) sync error

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:40:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

You said your client can't resolve the domain controllers any more. Do you
made tests using "dig" or "nslookup" to be sure there is an issue with your
DNS system?

If you did and if there is really a DNS issue, I would start checking
rights on keytab(s) used by your Bind(s).

Checking logs would be a good option too. Bind and Samba logs.