[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Mark Foley mfoley at ohprs.org
Sat Sep 26 02:29:21 UTC 2015

Reindl - thanks very much for your link, but I did email them 5 times over
nearly two weeks and heard nothing back. Finally I emailed Timo Sirainen
directly asking if there was anyone at the end of the email address and,
probably not coincidentally, I received an email from them shortly thereafter
asking,

  thank you for your interest in the Dovecot Support.
  Can you please provide the information how many mailboxes you have?

  Best regards, Zita Sieber

I replied back "8" (which is true at the moment). This was last Tuesday the 22nd
and have heard nothing since. Perhaps they are laughing at my miniscule user
base. Although, hard to believe they don't want my money anyway.

--Mark