[Samba] exam projects

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Sep 24 14:33:40 UTC 2015

El 23/09/15 a les 21:30, buhorojo ha escrit:
> Hi
> A question came today about appliances. We had a look here:
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/VirtualMachines
> but that seems to be for setting up a machine. We would still need to
> install it. What we want to do is have an appliance so we don't have to
> install to just play around to see if we can get a project out of it. We
> don't know if it's possible to have a AD setup as an appliance. Lots of
> other unknowns too such as how would we change the domain name and ips.
> Anyway, if anyone has any experience of this that would be great. Thanks.

https://www.turnkeylinux.org/domain-controller

(disclaimer: I don't know nothing about this appliance, I just used
another appliance from turnkeylinux once and it did what it was supposed
to do).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007