[Samba] exam projects

buhorojo buhorojo.lcb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:30:14 UTC 2015

Hi
A question came today about appliances. We had a look here:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/VirtualMachines
but that seems to be for setting up a machine. We would still need to
install it. What we want to do is have an appliance so we don't have to
install to just play around to see if we can get a project out of it. We
don't know if it's possible to have a AD setup as an appliance. Lots of
other unknowns too such as how would we change the domain name and ips.
Anyway, if anyone has any experience of this that would be great. Thanks.