[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Sven Schwedas sven.schwedas at tao.at
Wed Sep 23 06:58:29 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-23 00:11, John Gardeniers wrote:
> So, playing Devil's advocate: I find it hard not to see some plan behind
> the fact that the Samba AD component is not available from the major
> distros.

But it is available on Debian and its derivatives… If anything, *RedHat*
is scheming to push FreeIPA as a Linux-only alternative to pressure
their customers to get rid of Windows. :-)

Sven Schwedas
Systemadministrator
TAO Beratungs- und Management GmbH | Lendplatz 45 | A - 8020 Graz
Mail/XMPP: sven.schwedas at tao.at | +43 (0)680 301 7167
http://software.tao.at