[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Sep 22 18:06:52 UTC 2015

I am in a condry as well.  I have spent a lot of time learning about AD
and using Sernet.  Do I continue?  In large measure, I can stay with the
free 4.2 I am using and learn more about AD over the next couple years.

Or I can use the Centos 4.1 and just go with a PDC yet again.

With all the Holidays at this time of year, I won't be doing much
testing anyway.