[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 22 09:16:07 UTC 2015

Am 22.09.2015 um 10:06 schrieb Peter Grotz - Obel und Partner GbR:
> Hi,
> it´s another company which trys to make a lot of money from open source like red hat and SuSE. It´s scabby in my opinion to take that much money.
> Obviously sernet is going to  become another only commercial orientated company an betraying the ideas of open source. Possibly their old business model brings not enough income...
> Only my 2-cent.

"betraying the ideas of open source" - who do you think you are (and no
i have no connection to sernet) - they are doing work and expect to get
paied for that work and support - you don't want to pay

well, then do the work at your own

*nobody* betrays anything, *you* just don't understand opensource