[Samba] Win10 client can not restore connections in AD environment

jd at ionica.lv jd at ionica.lv
Tue Sep 22 05:57:02 UTC 2015

Hi!

I my network I have one computer with Win10 acquired through updates
(W7->W10) which has a problem with restoring the connections to the
Samba file server after being put in sleep mode or simple log-off. If
the computer is restarted, evrth is as expected.

While having problem with re-connection to the Samba file server,
shares on other Windows workstations are accessible.

Before upgrade to W10 specific workstation/user had no problems.

My domain - Samba AD DC + Samba fileserver as domain member, W7-W10 clients.

Janis