[Samba] Wither "uidNumber" and "gidNumber"? (was: Re: ldbedit: no matching records - cannot edit (newly-created user))

Guilherme Boing kolt+samba at frag.com.br
Tue Sep 15 11:22:09 UTC 2015

I would recommend doing what mathias said so... that is what I am doing,
but instead of sssd, I am using nslcd.
The only server that the AD users can't connect is the DC itself, because
the DC runs winbind. Every other server on the network is running nslcd and
everyone with UNIX Attributes are properly configurated to login with their
correct gid.