[Samba] Problem with account with bad character

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Sep 15 11:11:22 UTC 2015

/usr/local/samba/bin/ldbmodify
--url=/srv/samba/private/sam.ldb  /home/secoper/modify_users.ldif -U
Administrator
ldb_handler_fold: unable to casefold string [Val�rie Dubois]
ERR: (Other) "Failed to create index key for attribute
'displayName':Unknown error" on DN
CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be at block before line 4
Modify failed after processing 0 records

Content of my ldif :

dn: CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be
changetype: modify
replace: displayName
displayName: must_be_deleted

regards