[Samba] version question regarding Louis's samba ADDC install scripts for Debian Sernet packages

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 10 08:14:29 UTC 2015

Hai Derek,

No, the script should take care of it, all needed packages, wil be installed. If its already installed, it not a big problem.

I choose the expert install to setup a very clean, and low package use server.
For example, my DC's only have a 6GB file space, of which 18% is in use..
I setup as followed.

/ for the OS
/home for userspace and my sysvol  which is in /home/samba/sysvol
And my home is only 1Gb, of which 80MB ! is used by policie files.

And logs goto seperated server.
Keeps the server clean, and faster and less risk of thinks going broke.

Greetz,

Louis