[Samba] What are the parameter definitions for a SAMBA share to make it Fully NTFS compliant

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 10 08:06:27 UTC 2015

Ow.. the suggested options : acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes
Is not available on 3.6.9 as far as i know.

I suggest you have a look here :
https://portal.enterprisesamba.com/
and upgrade samba first.

Ow and, yes, it might be needed to re-apply your rights, best is that you test it first.

Greetz,

Louis