[Samba] Please Help!!! smbcontrol close-share

Carlos R.P.Evertsz carlosrpevertsz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:59:08 UTC 2015

Thank you Marc

Now i understand.  I have to make a script file to modify current
smb.conf, change the parameters "available=no" "browseable=no" and then
reload the configuration file.

One final question; It is possible to load a configuration file with
non-standard name?  For example to load TempSMB.conf instead of smb.conf?

Thank you for your help.

Carlos