[Samba] Please Help!!! smbcontrol close-share

Carlos R.P.Evertsz carlosrpevertsz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:53:09 UTC 2015

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your email.

I think something is wrong with the command or syntax. For example, I
open the share folder in a Win workstation(\\server\My_Share) and then
run the program to close
that share in the server console. The workstation continues to have
normal access to that share. Nothing change.

  I think If the command were running correctly the workstation would
not be able to access the share.

Is there other way to do this? I can try.

Carlos