[Samba] Samba AD DC, DHCP & Address Assignments

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 8 16:09:20 UTC 2015

Am 08.09.2015 um 17:57 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
> On 09/08/2015 11:22 AM, Jim Seymour wrote:
>> NOTE: Please honour the "Reply-To" and do not "Reply-All".  I'm reading
>> the mailing list. I wouldn't be posting to it if I was not and I don't
>> need two copies. Thanks!
>
> Each list is different, and some work right like this, others the only
> way to reply to list is to reply-all, thus I get a little lazy at times
> to get things to work most of the time...

frankly there is a "List-Post: <mailto:samba at lists.samba.org>" header
which *any* mailing-list has and a sane mail-client has a
"reply-to-list" button, in thunderbird it's just one drag&drop in the
toolbar

BTW: by sending multiple copies you break that button for the
offlist-reply and in case the RCPT filters duplicates it's a matter of
luck which of the two copies survives