[Samba] Samba 4 DC backups

Mark Foley mfoley at ohprs.org
Tue Sep 1 20:22:19 UTC 2015

Mike,

I thought I pretty much did the same thing as the backup script: backup ldb, do
tar.  Also, I am stopping Samba for good measure, but I don't think I need to.
What makes you say I'm doing the "exact opposite" of what the samba script does?
Please explain, I want to be consistent with good practice.

--Mark