[Samba] Samba 4 and MS Windows NFS Server (2012R2) - Update

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 1 09:51:52 UTC 2015

hai,

The servers have "A and PTR" records?
You have for both server these UPNs.

nfs/${SETFQDN} ${SETHOSTNAME_CAPS}$
nfs/${SETFQDN}@${SAMBA_KERBEROS_REALM} ${SETHOSTNAME_CAPS}$

on the samba side the nfs spn is in you keytab file?

and if your brave, read, * dont run it, since i did not test this with windows servers.

https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/these_are_experimental_scripts/
check the setup-nfsv4-kerberos.sh script, tested in a samba4 only setup, on debian (wheezy and jessie)
and its not quite finished, i think..

Greetz,

Louis