[Samba] ADUC - "UNIX Attributes" tab - "Unwilling To Perform"

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:11:28 UTC 2015

To check if your issue comes from Samba or SSSD you could replace SSSD by
Winbind in your PAM configuration. Once your system will retrieve users
from Winbind, if your not-working-group is shown correctly, the issue is
from SSSD. If the group is not shown, the issue should rather come from
Samba.

If your issue comes from Samba perhaps it would help if you show us the
whole ldbsearch on that specific group.

Cheers,

mathias