[Samba] do not allow users to login twice

oeh univie edv lists edv-lists at oeh.univie.ac.at
Fri Oct 9 19:23:12 UTC 2015

Sorry, I didn't explain my problem well enough...

The problem is not that a domain user logs in on one specific computer
several times. I tried that. It's not even possible. You only login to the
same profile on the same computer again. So this is ok.

The problem is that a domain user is logged in on two computers
simultaneously. I tried that. That's possible. But I don't want that
because my users don't think about/understand what happens when they log
out (sync profiles back to server). So that could mean possible data loss.
How do you deal with that situation? It must be a very common problem...

work stations are win 7. Is there a GPO for that or something else?

kind regards,
birgit

MORILLO Jordi <J.Morillo at educationetformation.fr> schreibt: