[Samba] Join Samba without GC role

Luchko Dmitriy Luchko.D at digdes.com
Tue Nov 17 12:44:19 UTC 2015

Andrew, thank for answer!

We understand about  limitation subdomains on Samba but we suggested that is one cause of current problem.

May be you know why python process can hung with 100%  CPU ? Does samba have limitation of groups or OU hierarchy?
p.s. May be our questions too strange but we don’t have full documentation, about samba limitations and samba architecture.