[Samba] Deny login for a specific user in a specific machine in a samba domain

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:16:12 MDT 2015

You can use:
net sam set workstations

However, as much as I wish it worked in a deny mode it only works in
an accept mode. So instead of setting which workstations a user cannot
use you set the workstations the user is allowed to use. Which means
that if you want to deny the user login access to only 1 of 100
systems, you need to allow access to the other 99:
net sam set workstations username "sys1,sys2,sys3,sys4,..."

I had noted a request for this to work in deny mode some years ago but
there was not any replies to said post.

Chris