[Samba] hardware sizing and configuration

Mike 1100100 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:18:32 MDT 2015

Hello Andrey,

I am testing a small AD DC setup with 65 users and would like to know if
you've had stable experience with running DC and File Server on one
server.  My test server is Dell Poweredge 2950 with SAS hard drives and 16
GB RAM.  So far everything runs normally with no high load and similar I/O
on samba ports compared to the old standalone Samba 3 server I will be
replacing.

Thank you,

Mike