[Samba] bind fails to start w/missing records

Steve Thompson smt at vgersoft.com
Sun May 10 10:25:19 MDT 2015

On Sun, 10 May 2015, Rowland Penny wrote:

> You definitely seem to have problems there.

Indeed I do :-(

> You do know that there are 7 (yes seven) fsmoroles ?

Oh crap. I checked on the original DC before I demoted it, and there were
only 5 displayed, so I thought that was all I should have. At least, I
transferred -all roles, and only those 5 made it. This is going to be a
pain to fix.

Steve
Steve Thompson                 E-mail:      smt AT vgersoft DOT com
Voyager Software LLC           Web:         http://www DOT vgersoft DOT com
39 Smugglers Path              VSW Support: support AT vgersoft DOT com
Ithaca, NY 14850
   "186,282 miles per second: it's not just a good idea, it's the law"