[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Tue Mar 31 05:56:46 MDT 2015

As I have said: sssd-ad works fine with sernet packages on redhat based distros.

Have you tried this?
apt-get install sssd-ad samba-libs-
Notice the - at the end

Found here:
http://serverfault.com/questions/250224/how-do-i-get-apt-get-to-ignore-some-dependencies

After this, try to resolve the dependencies of the sssd-ad.so file as I have written.

Regards
Tim