[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Mar 30 07:43:19 MDT 2015

The problem here is that

sssd does not know sernet-samba-libs is also providing samba-libs

or get the source of sssd and change/add the sernet-samba-libs in de Depens of the source yourself.
or ask the sssd developers to add this.

Its not that hard..

apt-get install build-essentials
apt-get source sssd
modify the needed in sourcemap/Debian/
apt-get source -b

wait... and you have your "working" debs..

Greetz,

Louis