[Samba] Samba 4.1 gentent, ls, no display domain user name on Primary ACDC but wbinfo -u yes

Jhon P patocius at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:59:08 MDT 2015

   hehe, well I really appreciate everything you helped me.

 It would be good to leave this issue open if someone feels the same.
 Able to find the solution or patiently find the solution someday.
 I have seen that many people have problems with this.

 Maybe help serve everything we discussed.

 For now the ADDC stays as it is, but With NIS working too. XD hehe

 Greetings and thanks for everything.
Jhon