[Samba] Samba 4.1 gentent, ls, no display domain user name on Primary ACDC but wbinfo -u yes

Jhon P patocius at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:18:55 MDT 2015

Yes im see the same as you on the member, but not in the ADDC.

A question, do you have idmap configs on the smb.conf of the ADDC?

-

Start again would be wonderful.

 But if I did that, then I can import the entire hierarchy of the domain?

 I have many OU, Group Policy and around 300 users with homes and permissions on the directories.

This can be a big problem for fix a litle problem, i cant do it.

Thanks.