[Samba] Can add with net rpc command but NOT with dsa.msc

Hervé Hénoch h.henoch at isc84.org
Thu Mar 19 00:38:03 MDT 2015

My 2012 server is IN the samba domain obviously !!! I've installed in
this server  dsa.msc tools to manage samba4 users.

I specify that on Debian wheezy with compiled version of samba4 (Version
4.1.13) I CAN add users in samba4 directory with dsa.msc.

But on a jessie with packaged version (Version 4.1.17-Debian) I CAN'T
add user with dsa.msc : i've got the error message I've already mentionned.