[Samba] RequireSecuritySignature=1 and public share with guest not working

Olszewski, Raphael r.olszewski at ssc-services.de
Fri Mar 13 08:57:02 MDT 2015

Hi Louis
I explicitly have to change on win7-client the parameter [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanWorkstation\Parameters]
from RequireSecuritySignature=0   =>   RequireSecuritySignature=1
and then I have the problem.
Before everything is working.
All solutions in the wide web just tell me to set RequireSecuritySignature=0, but this is NOT the solution for me since I have to activate RequireSecuritySignature=1
My question originally is: Why it is failing then? Or what I have to do, that this is working with RequireSecuritySignature=1?

Raphael