[Samba] RequireSecuritySignature=1 and public share with guest not working

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Mar 13 09:20:51 MDT 2015

check the output of :

echo "\n" | testparm -vv | grep signing
and
echo "\n" | testparm -vv | grep protocol

for my the default is :
client max protocol = NT1

but i dont use signing.

but i "think" you need to set the client signing = manadatory
and
client max protocol = SMB2

( from man smb.conf )

but if anyone know this better on the list, please correct me.
Im not sure in this one, never used it..

Greetz,

Louis