[Samba] samba 4.1.17 on raspberry pi as ad dc - winbind breaks it again

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Fri Mar 13 05:41:39 MDT 2015

Matthias Busch schrieb am 13.03.2015 10:34:

> - ln -s ... + ldconfig
> here I ran into trouble. I saw the notice about needing to subsitute
> lib64 with lib if running x86
> Well, the pi is definately not x64. but neither is it x86. i chose to
> use lib, betting it should fit.
> x86_64-linux-gnu I replaced with i386-linux-gnu

I guess, you should link the stuff in to the /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
directory. I have linked it to /usr/lib, and it seems to work, too.

You should first implement the steps proposed by Rowland. Once it starts
OK from the command line, and all the tests are OK, then You can implement
the startup script.