[Samba] you have been logged on with a temporary profile_win7 client+samba 4+WinServ2012

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 16 01:42:52 MDT 2015

Hai,

Try to set in GPO to always wait for network, before login if not set already.
And Please go here.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_%26_Windows_Profiles
and choose.
Profile share using Windows ACLs
OR
Profile share with using POSIX ACLs

so correct your rights, as it should be, and try again.

and my advice, before setting your rights, go add this line to you profiles share.
acl_xattr:ignore system acls = yes

Greez,

Louis