[Samba] you have been logged on with a temporary profile_win7 client+samba 4+WinServ2012

Yanni y.goudetsidis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 03:02:38 MDT 2015

Hello

_Rowland_: I can confirm that the profile path in the "user profile" tab
is set to \\jimmy\disk1\profs

Please have a look at my "Advanced security settings" for profs (\\jimmy)
http://imgur.com/4dAP6zt
http://imgur.com/XGJwFpx
http://imgur.com/HIR4ZJq

In my first email I said that the user was able to view, edit. delete
files from \\jimmy\disk1\profs. I have tested that again and this is not
the case now. Win7 client can not see "jimmy" or access the share in
"network discovery". I had that problem before which went away after
disabling "firewalld" on "jimmy". Firewalld is still inactive so I don't
know what have I done to make the "\disk1\profs" share disappear. :(

_Joseph-Andre_: Removed the lines you suggested and "chmod -r 1777
/disks1/profs" but I still get a temp prof. :(