[Samba] you have been logged on with a temporary profile_win7 client+samba 4+WinServ2012

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 12 03:47:22 MDT 2015

Ok, my bad..

The if you use policies.. check you gpo settings for :
Computer Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ System \ User Profiles
- Delete cached copies of roaming profiles
- Delete user profiles older than a specified number of days on system restart

and/or read :
which may apply.

and you dont have any script running for cleanup local profiles?

Greetz,

louis