[Samba] you have been logged on with a temporary profile_win7 client+samba 4+WinServ2012

joseph-andre Guaragna jaguaragna at rdmo.com
Fri Jun 12 03:21:27 MDT 2015

I am a bit confused by your answer L.P.H.

I have no problem at all with my shares ACl are correctly applied to
them, and i can easily managed them directly what I do in order to
avoid mixing POSIX and Windows ACL.

My problem is not on shares but on data blanking on local profile on
the workstation which as I understand are unlink from a share
settings.

Cheers

Meilleures salutations / Best regards,

Joseph-André GUARAGNA
ingénieur Système et Réseau / Network and System engineer

RD MACHINES-OUTILS

77, allée de l'Industrie  F-74130 CONTAMINE SUR ARVE
Tel : +33 (0) 4 50 03 90 77    -   Fax :+33 (0) 4 50 03 66 79
www.rdmo.com / www.rdmo-spare-parts.com