[Samba] Replication problems in Samba 4.1.18

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:02:05 UTC 2015

"schema enhancements [...] are currently not supported by Samba."

Does this applies only when connecting a Samba DC on MS AD or is the
replication broken also when we enhance schema on Samba-only-domain?

Cheers,

mathias

@Marc, as you can imagine I'm not too aware about schema modification and
Samba replication restriction, but it seems this Office Communication
Server schema enhancement is the reason of your issue.