[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 9 11:26:18 UTC 2015

any messages in the windows 10 event logs, that could give some extra insight.

according to
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7f5207cc-b202-47fc-bbb8-9ebe46a31961/network-logon-script-failure?forum=WinPreview2014General

>\\foo.lan\netlogon
should work.

but,  https://adsecurity.org/?p=1405
has some good info about the latest patch about hardening GPO. (which imo wil be also in windows 10 )
im thinking it has to do also with this
and since win10 is not RTM yet, that can be changed.

Greetz,

Louis