[Samba] Joined machine cannot mount share, others can - strange

Ashish Yadav gwalashish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:01:36 MST 2015

Hi,

> I tried to map the share with the same credentials. However, as it seems
> things are getting worse. I cannot login to the Win7 Ultimate machine
> anymore.
>
> Since the AD also serves LDAP and Kerberos for the Linux world at least
> these basics should be up and running - and were running for a couple of
> months now.

IMO, you should try this on freshly installed Windows Ultimate machine. May
be something wrong with the existing Windows machine which you do not know.

Also please see the Samba logs simultaneously while accessing the Samba
shares in Windows machine to get more information on whole process.

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav