[Samba] After Windows login black screen with mouse cursor

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Fri Feb 27 09:27:34 MST 2015

I checked that. All permissions are as advised as mentioned here:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/cc736916%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

So I believe, it's not that reason. It worked until Tuesday/Wednesday.
Suddenly that functionality disappeared. Redirection of AppData,
Documents an Favorites still works as expected.