[Samba] specify alternative port for samba internal dns server

Steve Ankeny steve_a at cinergymetro.net
Thu Feb 26 16:16:46 MST 2015

I found with my Windows clients it was extremely important to point them
to the Samba AD only.

No other ip_address for DNS, and as Rowland indicates, anything they
need outside the domain is resolved by Samba forwarding the request (in
my case, it's our gateway device which in turn forwards outside)