[Samba] Back with my UID problems

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop+samba at wynn.com
Thu Feb 26 16:06:07 MST 2015

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:35:27 -0800
John Yocum <jtyocum at uw.edu> wrote:

> It's documented within samba-tool's builtin help... "samba-tool user
> add --help" will show that info. I do agree that info should be in
> the man page, and may in fact be in there with 4.2.

Thank you for that.  It would seem I am finding documentation bugs.  No
wonder this has become such a beast to deal with.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound