[Samba] SeDiskOperatorPrivilege Error? Not Spam.

Jason Long hack3rcon at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 23:15:23 MST 2015

Thank you.

According to the "
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_and_configure_file_shares_with_Windows_ACLs " , When I enter below command show me an error:

[root at printmah ~]# net rpc rights grant 'JASONDOMAIN\Domain Admins' SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U'JASONDOMAIN\jason'
Enter JASONDOMAIN\jason's password:
Could not connect to server 127.0.0.1
Connection failed: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED

How can I solve it?

Cheers.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 4:22 AM, Rowland Penny <rowlandpenny at googlemail.com> wrote:
On 09/02/15 12:05, Jason Long wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Thanks a lot.
> Problem solved and I can login in to Linux without any problem but I guess it is just for CentOS 7 and if you remember CentOS 6.5 not have this problem.
>
> Step 1 finished.
> Step 2 How can I create a Directory and apply permission via AD?

Do step 3, read the samba wiki:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation

Particularly:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_and_configure_file_shares_with_Windows_ACLs