[Samba] [SOLVED] Did you get my previous email?

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:05:54 MST 2015

On 09/02/15 12:53, Reindl Harald wrote:
> would somebody mind to give that thread a meaningful subject - it's
> really annoying for people like me which are also mailadmin have all
> day long popup "Did you get my previous email" at the desktop

I personally didn't start this thread and I just wish it would go away,
but I can see your point, so I hereby declare this thread closed, if the
OP wants any other info, please *GO AND READ THE WIKI*, or try Google or
anything else you like, just don't reply to this thread.

If *AFTER* reading the wiki etc, the OP has any further questions, then
he can start another thread, but hopefully with a proper title.

Rowland