[Samba] Fwd: samba & Oracle ACFS Issues

Wed Feb 11 04:05:38 MST 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:01:34PM +0100, Nacho del Rey wrote:
> The symptom is that the windows process which is accessing the samba share
> hangs
> Also, if you try to open the same share (you can do the connection) to see
> the files, the ls command hangs
>
> The other samba shares don't be affected at all, they work ok
>
> So the only thing you can do is a reload/restart to resume operations

To be honest, in such a case I think it would be best for you to contact
someone from https://www.samba.org/samba/support/ to log into your system
and really nail down what happens. This can best be solved with direct
access to the system, something you don't want to let someone do without
a contract and NDA.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de